Our Propur King stainless steel gravity water purification system is our most popular size unit and is ideal for larger groups of 4 or more people, whether at home, office, vacation, camping or college dorms! The Propur King gravity water purification systems are economical, convenient and easy to use - Requires no electricity and provides reliable water purification anywhere. Each container is made from one piece of high quality stainless steel for lasting durability and attractive appearance. The Propur King comes complete with 2 9" ProOne G2.0 water filter elements, solid stainless steel metal spigot and new non-slip pad. Options include Propur sight glass spigot, stainless steel stand.
The Propur King system includes:
- Made of 304 grade stainless steel
- Available in polished and brushed finish
- 2 - 9" ProOne G2.0 water filter elements (Can use up to 4 in the system)
- Solid stainless steel spigot
- Non-slip pad
Propur KING Specifications:
- Height - 23.25" (Nested height for storage or transportation - 12.75")
- Diameter - 11"
- 4 gallon storage capacity
- Wire Stand (+$35)(Save $4.95)
- Sight Glass Spigot (+$45)(Save $4.00)
- ProMax Shower Filter with Massage Head (+$65)(Save $4.95)
Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Serratia, Fecal Coliform >99.9999%
E. coli - >99.9999%
Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 99%
Down to 0.5 micron - 100%
0.2 - 0.45 micron >99.99%
Arsenic, Nitrite, Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC's, Iron, Aluminum, THM (Trihalomethanes),
PAH (poly-aromatic hydrocarbons), and other heavy metals.
MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) - 90%
Alachlor, Atrazine, Benzene,
Carbofuran, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene,
Chloropicrin, 2,4-D, Dibromochloropro-pane,
o-dichlorobenzene, p-dichloroben-zene, 1,2-dichloroethane,
1,1-dichloro-ethylene, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, Trans-1,2-dichloroethylene,
1,2-dichloro-propane, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, Dinoseb, Endrin, Ethylbenzene,
Ethylene dibromide, Haloacentonitriles, Haloketones, Heptachlor epoxide,
Hexachlorobutadiene, Hexachlorocyclo-pentadiene, Lindane,
Methoxychlor, Pentachlorophenol, Simazine,
Styrene, 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, Tetrachloro-ethylene,
Toluene, 2,4,5-TP, Tribromo-acetic acid, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene,
1,1,1-trichloroethane, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, Trichloroethylene (TCE),
Trihalomethanes (THMs), Xylenes
The ProOne G2.0 contains new AquaMetix™ advanced media designed to
help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in
Chlorine, Chloramines, Monochloramines - 99%
The reduction efficiencies that may be achieved are as follows:
50% - 95% for Fluoride including hydrofluorosilicic acid and
sodium hexa fluorosilicate
>50% to include Mercury and Silver
>80% to include Aluminum, Arsenic III, Arsenic V, Cadmium, Chromium VI, Iron,
>90% to include Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>95% to include Lead
Radiologicals include Radon 222, Radium, Strontium, Uranium and Vanadium
Why ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride Filter Elements?
- Only ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter element helps reduce or remove VOC's, pesticides, herbicides including Glyphosate, chloramines (ammonia with chlorine), monochloramines, hydrofluorosilicic acid (the latest form of fluoride not covered by other fluoride filter brands), sodium hexa fluorosilicate and more.
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond and rain water.
- No separate fluoride filter is needed.